SMC has provided high quality industrial controls since 1977. While industrial controls encompass different industries and technologies, SMC has the capability and flexibility to service all of these product needs.
As this industry evolves, we have continuously improved our processes and manufacturing capabilities to best adapt to all customer requirements. Part of our commitment to quality includes maintaining our Six Sigma Black Belt Quality Engineer status, ISO 9001:2008 certification, Product Certification Support CE, CSA, SGS, and UL, IPC-A-610 Rev E, RoHS Compliance, and BRE Global Loss Prevention Certification Board Certification.
Examples of the types of industrial controls we produce are listed below:
- Control boxes
- Data Control
- Automated Dispensing System
- Wireless Alarm Notification System
- Electrical Controls for Hydraulics
- Power Management Systems
- HVAC systems
- Sensor probe cable and wire assemblies
- Distributed control systems
- Ribbon assemblies
- Direct attach sleeving
- Electro-mechanical assemblies
- Stretch wrapping equipment